Are you searching for the right massage tools to get that offers an ultimate relaxation that you’ve been seeking for ? We have curated a list of the Best Massage Guns to help you select the best one and experience an utmost muscle relief that you deserve for any reason!
Did you know that like a traditional massage, massage guns can also effectively reduce your muscle inflammation? Yes, they do! So, if you have an active lifestyle where you always get your body strained, or you’re simply always stressed, the best massage guns in Singapore are right here in this article!
Best Massage Guns in Singapore: Quick Summary
|Massage Guns||Check out price on Amazon|
|Theragun Elite||Check out latest price on Amazon|
|Phoenix Massage Gun||Check out latest price on Amazon|
|RK-C33 Mini Sports Gun Massager||Check out latest price on Amazon|
|Theragun PRO||Check out latest price on Amazon|
|CozyLife Body Gun Massager||Check out latest price on Amazon|
|KetsIntense Mini Massage Gun||Check out latest price on Amazon|
|Deep Tissue Massage Gun V2.0||Check out latest price on Amazon|
|Xiaomi Massage Gun||Check out latest price on Amazon|
|V.2 Muscle Massage Gun||Check out latest price on Amazon|
|Phoenix Percussive Massage Gun A1||Check out latest price on Amazon|
Best Massage Guns in Singapore
Theragun Elite: Best Massage Guns to get
The Theragun Elite offers the quietest yet effective massage session at home that you could ever get. If you’re in love with powerful deep massage, this would be your best friend for ages!
Another great feature of this massage gun is that you can freely use your smartphone to set the operation and massage intensity using an application.
It also comes in 5 built-in speeds with an additional customizable speed range to melt all your tension and soreness away.
- 12V Internal Lithium-ion Battery
- Weight: 1kg
- Battery Life: 120 minutes
- Charge Time: 80 minutes
Take a look at this best massage guns by Theragun below
Phoenix Massage Gun
Meet all your massage demands with the help of the Phoenix Massage Gun. Aside from reducing your muscle stiffness and sore pain, it also improves your blood and lymph circulation.
You can enjoy 4 different massage heads that all come with 3-speed adjustments. Athletes are the people who would most benefit from this massage gun since it is extensively made for recovery from sports fatigue, rehabilitation and pain relief.
- With 10-minute intelligent timing sessions
- 1500 mAh battery
- With overheat protection
- Battery Life: 2 hours
Take a look at this best massage guns by Phoenix below
RK-C33 Mini Sports Gun Massager
If you’re always grinding at the gym and you need a handy dandy massager that you can bring anywhere, then the RK-C33 Mini Sports Gun Massager. It is very portable, and it’s just like the size of an iPhone! It weighs 460g only, so you will never have a hard time bringing it inside your bag.
This massager might be small, but it is very durable to use. It is made up of aerospace-grade aluminum alloy material that has a very high resistance to heat and wearing.
It penetrates for up to 16mm of deep muscle groups that can quickly break down the lactic acid formation and relieve all your body pains away.
- With 4 gears of massage
- Battery Life: 6 hours
- Charging Time: 1.5 hours
- With intelligent protection feature
Take a look at this best massage guns by RK-C33 below
If you have had a long day at work and you don’t have much time to go to a spa and relax, then you should get the Theragun PRO as a gift for yourself! This massage gun enhances your muscle recovery through smart percussive therapy.
Yes, it is indeed very expensive, but all your bucks won’t go to waste because this is a professional-grade massage gun. It also comes with an industry-leading 2-year warranty to give you more peace of mind in every massage session you have with the Theragun PRO.
- Comes with 2 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Batteries
- Smart App Integration via Bluetooth
- Customizable Speed Range
- 3 App-Guided Preset Routines Saved on Device
- 5 built-in speeds
- Battery Life: 300 minutes
- Charge Time: 75 minutes
Take a look at this best massage guns by Theragun below
CozyLife Body Gun Massager
The CozyLife Body Gun Massager offers you with an intelligent control chip that automatically adjusts its motor according to the resistance of your muscles. You won’t have more stressed and sore muscles because of over tension caused by the massager.
This massager comes with 5 heads to satisfy the relaxation needs of every muscle in your body. Now, it also has a new noise reduction technology, so you can massage any time (even at the office) without disturbing anyone!
- Comes with a high energy lithium battery
- With multi-frequency vibration
Take a look at this best massage guns by Cozylife below
KetsIntense Mini Massage Gun
Release all your stress away with the KetsIntense Mini Massage Gun now. With 30 vibration levels, you surely would find the perfect massage rhythm for you. Cramps, sores, and aches are no longer part of your day, with this amazing massage gun.
You can also have a modern touch with the 72mm LCD display touch screen for easier operation. The 6 interchangeable heads can also be used for your entire muscle body areas for the utmost relaxation.
- 2400mah built-in rechargeable battery
- 4 levels of massaging
- Frosted anti-slip grip handle
- 2400mah lithium battery
Take a look at this best massage guns by KetsIntense below
Deep Tissue Massage Gun V2.0
Say goodbye to all your aches and pains and hello to a body that feels relaxed and refreshed! Use this Deep Tissue Massage Gun V2.0 and see how it effectively breaks up the lactic acid build-up on your muscles and release the tension.
What’s great about this massage gun is that it also has a superheat dissipation feature and a high precision mold that holds all the interchangeable heads firmly. Once you use this massage gun, you would notice that it glides smoothly all throughout your body without any hassle.
Plus, this massage gun is very affordable to all too!
- With 4 different massage heads
- With 2000mAh high-quality lithium battery
- Gear Intensity from 1 to 6
Take a look at this best massage guns by Deep Tissue below
Xiaomi Massage Gun
This handheld Xiaomi Massage Gun can easily take all your stress away! It is very quiet, only running at 40dB, making it the most discreet among all the massage guns we have reviewed.
This small but excellent massage gun can relax your muscles, increase your blood flow, and even greatly reduce your muscle recovery time.
If you’re into sports and your body is always tired from the intensive routines that you do, you can prevent further muscle and fascia damage with the help of the Xiaomi Massage Gun.
It is portable enough to be brought anywhere, and the 4 massage heads can soothe your body from head to toe.
- 2500mAh power lithium rechargeable battery
- 360g lightweight body
- Ergonomic design
- Comes with two pieces of silicone cushioning protection pads
- Charging Time: 2 hours
Take a look at this best massage guns by Xiaomi below
V.2 Muscle Massage Gun
The V.2 Muscle Massage Gun has a vibration and hammering style to give a deeper and better impact on your muscle areas. It also prides about its 16.8V brushless motor that offers you a discreen operation as you massage your soreness away.
The LCD display allows you to see the current setting and information about your massage session. The best feature of this massage gun is that it has a 30-gear speed, so you can have your preferred speed and intensity every time.
- 6 massage heads
- 2500 mAh battery
- With ergonomic grip design
Take a look at this best massage guns in Singapore by V.2 below
Phoenix Percussive Massage Gun A1
Pamper yourself this Christmas season and get the Phoenix Percussive Massage Gun A1 for yourself. After a day at work or a tough workout, your muscles deserve to be treated with the best! This massage gun comes with a brush-less motor technology that effectively increases your blood circulation and loosen up those tight muscles.
You can choose from the three speeds included on this massage gun, and experience a professional massage right at the comfort of your own home.
- 9 massage heads
- 2500 mAh battery capacity
Take a look at this best massage guns by Phoenix below
Benefits of Using a Massage Gun
- Sports Injury Prevention and Recovery. When you’re always pushing your body into an intense workout, the massage gun relaxes the muscles and releases the tension in the body. Using a massage gun allows the body to bounce back immediately within the shortest possible time.
- Advanced Vibrational Healing. Vibrations are known to heal using the subtle energies that it releases into the body. The massage gun gives a “percussive therapy” technique that is the same as a traditional deep massage. This technique helps improve your range of motion, and relieves your from pain.
- Wellness Benefits. Aside from the relaxation that a massage gun provides, it is also helpful in battling against depression nand anxiety. Sleep disorders, digestive disorders, and stress-related insomnia are also relieved with the use of a massage gun.
Massage Guns vs Regular Massagers
Massage guns are actually modern regular massagers which most people prefer having. These latest massage tools are smaller, lighter, and portable that offer the maximum comfort that you’ve been seeking. It’s also visible how massage guns can effectively work than regular massagers as it can specifically target muscles that need relief.
While a typical massager can be dreary to use as it needs a lot of energy to do, it works completely the opposite with massage guns as it features ease of use and maximum comfort.
Things to remember when using a massage gun
Since massage guns have also some usage limits, here are some of the things to remember to make sure that you are using the massage gun on its best capacity:
- You should only use massage guns for a maximum of 2 to 3 units.
- Massage guns should be used lightly on your body.
- Maximize the benefits of massage guns fully by doing a stretch before the session.
- Ask help for areas that you cannot reach fully.
- The use of massage guns doesn’t necessarily mean that you don’t need a professional therapist.
- Massage guns are not miracle workers that can completely remove pains in one massage.
Choosing the best massage guns
When looking for massage guns to buy, you should consider these factors to make sure that you’re only getting the best and right massage tool which can attend to your massage needs:
- Noise Level. Since we are using massage guns for an overall relaxation, you should consider getting quiet massage guns to keep the whole process as relaxing and soothing as possible. Though, if you’ll be getting a large model of massage gun expect a louder noise. You don’t have to worry about getting a quieter massage gun as we have listed new generation models which mostly are silent to give you the rest and enjoyment that you are looking for.
- Battery Life. Since massage guns’ battery life differs from each other, where most of them run for hours and others can be used for days, it’s important to choose the one which can cater to your needs. If you often travel and want a massage gun to bring with you, getting one with a higher battery capacity is recommended. However, if it’s function is for home use only, having a high battery capacity is not that important as the usual massage time lasts for minutes only.
- Price. Aside from the 2 important features, considering the price of a massage gun also matters. These devices vary prices depending on a lot of factors such as its build and finish, primary features, and secondary characteristics. Despite these differences in price, they all work for the same purpose of relieving pain. Determine the right massage guns which are within your budget.
Best Massage Guns in Singapore: FAQs
It’s recommended to use a massage gun for about 15 seconds to 2 minutes per muscle group. If you prefer a full body massage keep in mind that you should not exceed for more than 15 minutes. This can be used 2-3 times a day depending on your desired result.
Yes you can! Since massage guns are designed for precision massages, using a massage gun on yourself can pretty much help you pinpoint difficult areas and knots where muscle recovery and stress relief are more attainable than you could imagine. Watch out for the massage gun that you’ll be purchasing as some of them recommend wearing yoga pants or long-sleeve shirts while others can be used on bare skin.
Yes, definitely! Massage guns have been used for decades now and it’s not new for people who’re looking for a personal massage tool that works. Plus, therapists and doctors both agree to the fact that these tools can stimulate muscles which relieves tension, increases circulation, and most importantly reduces pain.
Getting a massage gun yourself is indeed a smart buy for people who’re looking for some tools that can relieve pain, muscle tension, and cramps. Though having such devices are intended for most athletes and active individuals, they can still be very useful for anyone who needs the same kind of relaxation.
There are no bad effects speculations and studies of using massage guns everyday. You can use it as much as you want for you to relieve pain and muscle tensions. In most cases, massage guns are used before and after doing workouts to minimize soreness and stiffness after doing your daily drills and activates your muscles before doing your session.
Since massage guns are intended to bring relief to your muscles, you should not use this device directly on your bones, nerves, tendons, and nerves. Professionals also suggest that you should never use a massage gun to wounds, scabs, recent bone fracture, and cancerous lesions as it can further damage such issues. If you have any body parts with impaired sensation, you should also avoid using such massage guns on these areas.
There are times when your muscles are too tired and sprained from working out, using a massage gun for a very long period of time may be harmful for your body. Make sure to limit your massage gun sessions for a minimum of 15 seconds and a maximum of 2 minutes.
Using a percussion massager can significantly reduce your cellulites. These guns penetrate deep into the skin to break the cellulites, so this can be a great investment for you if you want to reduce cellulites. Of course, make sure to pair it up with consistent exercising too.
Getting the Best Massage Guns in Singapore
If you’re new to the idea of getting a massage gun for yourself, you might want to check out the benefits that this amazing and therapeutic gun can give you.
So, if you’re planning to buy a massage gun today, you now have a reference of the best of the best ones that you can bring back home.